2017 Louisville Slugger LXT Hyper Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPLX171
- Free Shipping!
- -11 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- Approved for Play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF
- Balanced Swing Weight
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Ideal for Younger Players Seeking Increased Barrel Control and Consistency at the Plate
- New Improved TRU3 Three-Piece Connection - Better Feel & Increased Durability
- PBF Barrel Technology - Performance Barrel-Flex System Creates A Larger Sweet Spot & Maximizes Power
- Performance PLUS Composite with Zero Friction Double Wall Design
- Three-Piece, 100% Composite Construction
Description for 2017 Louisville Slugger LXT Hyper Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPLX171
New for 2017! The bat that everyone has been looking forward to was well worth the wait. The 2017 Louisville Slugger LXT Hyper Fastpitch Softball Bat: FPLX171 may have a new name and new features, but it is still the same in regard to its ultimate feel and unparalleled performance. There is a reason why this model is preferred by the best players at the high school, collegiate, and professional levels. Louisville Slugger was not satisfied with the cutting edge technologies associated with previous models and has continued to excel and improve on the design from year to year. The improved TRU3 Three-Piece Connection allows for independent movement between the barrel and the handle which controls vibration and provides unmatched feel on contact. By controlling vibration, you are able to maintain acceleration through the impact with less worry of major hand sting. All while the brand-new PBF Barrel Technology and Performance Barrel-Flex System creates a larger sweet spot and maximizes the trampoline effect. In addition, the TRU3 on the 2017 LXT HYPER will provide an even lighter swing weight and balanced feel in comparison to the 2017 XENO. The tried-and-true Performance PLUS composite material makes up the three-piece, 100% composite construction that has ZERO break-in required and hot out of the wrapper performance. With a 2 1/4 inch barrel diameter, a standard 7/8 inch handle, and a -11 length to weight ratio, the 2017 Louisville Slugger LXT Hyper Fastpitch Softball Bat: WTLFPLX171 will be approved for play in ASA, USSSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. Furthermore, the 2017 XENO Plus will perform at the highest level and promote extreme confidence at the plate. Last, but certainly not least, this bat is covered by a full twelve (12) month manufacturer's warranty. Louisville Slugger: The most trusted name in Fastpitch!